Joining the Holyoke Revolver Club:
- Applicants for membership at HRC must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid Massachusetts License to Carry (LTC) or a valid Massachusetts Firearms Identification Card (FID).
- All applicants must follow all Federal, State, and Local laws set forth by their specific firearm license type.
- Applicants must first sign up and attend the Holyoke Revolver Club (HRC) Range Safety Training and Orientation (RST&O), where the applicant will demonstrate to an HRC Range Safety Officer, with their own firearm, that they have the knowledge, skills, and attitude to safely handle and use their firearm, and be introduced to the HRC’s Range Rules, and facilities.
- Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable $25.00 down payment to attend the RST&O. This down payment will be applied to your administration and key car fee when you join the Holyoke Revolver Club.
- Applicants that are unable to meet the requirements will be directed to sign up and attend the HRC First Shots Class. Also, if you feel that you need additional training before coming to the RST&O class, you may sign up and take the HRC First Shots Class first.CLICK HERE to sign up for the HRC Range Safety Training and Orientation (RST&O)
CLICK HERE for information on the First Shots Class.Email RSTO@holyokerevolverclub.com if you have any questions.
Please bring with you:
- Handgun in a locked case
- Ammunition (50 Rounds)
- Eye Protection
- Hearing Protection
After you meet the requirements of the Safety Training, you will bring your Membership Application approved by the HRC Range Safety Officer, your License to Carry (LTC), Application Fee, and current dues to the next membership meeting at 6:30 P.M., where the membership will vote to accept your application.
There is an application fee of $15.00 (Waved if the applicant is a successful graduate of the Holyoke Revolver Club Basic Pistol Safety course), and a $10.00 key card fee. Please do not make out your check-in advance. New member rates are prorated and will be calculated at the time of submittal.
Annual dues (New members prorated Semi-Annually)
$120.00 per year
65 & Over $60.00
RST&O Class Schedule – SATURDAY 8:00 am to 9:30 am
|RST&O Class||Members Meeting|
|August 28||September 1|
|October 2||October 6|
|October 30||November 3|
|November 27||December 1|