NRA Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading Course
This program teaches beginning reloaders the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to safely reload metallic cartridges. A National Rifle Association Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading Course Certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the course. Registered students will receive the NRA Guide to Reloading handbook by mail. Be sure to bring book to course!
- Reloading safety
- Centerfire cartridge components
- Using the reloading manual/reloading data
- Proper equipment usage
- Cartridge reloading procedure
- Ammunition & component storage
- Class Date: (Spring class has been postponed) This class will be rescheduled to the early Fall.
- Location: Holyoke Revolver Club
- Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Price: $75.00 – Lunch will be provided.
Tuition is payable in full and in advance to reserve your place in the class. Payment is non-refundable, but rescheduling with a 24-hour notice will be allowed for the next available class. A class can only be rescheduled one time. Extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis. This course has limited enrollment. Courses fill up fast and the first 20 applications received will be assigned to the course. The balance will be notified of the next course date.
Chief Instructor – Bill Burgess / Assistant Instructor – Bruce Hermans Questions? Contact Bill Burgess 413-531-3077